Aug 15, 2009

Week 52: Semester 3 = Over

Yea! The summer finally ended! I'm an official second year! We have first years! It's all been pretty crazy this week. It was orientation week, but I don't feel like I'm very oriented for my new semester. I've learned mabye 5 first year's names and I'm really not sure what my class schedule looks like next week. Projects are closing in and just around the corner, and still, no one has any clue where they are going to be unless they are going to the marine mammals conference (FYI, this is not me). My buddy is really cool and we are likely to hang out frequently. My roommate is also awesome still as I've gotten to know her better. Been a little lonely without the hubby around, but I've also been fairly busy and exhausted all week too, so it all works out. My turnovers are going well and I'm almost finished with all of them. We start feeding the new ones this week, so that means so long to all my old semester assignments. They will be missed (well, most of them...)! Classes start next week, then we'll see what this whole crazy semester will really be like.

No comments: