Aug 31, 2009

Week 54: Let's Get Rolling!

Lots of new developments in classes. I'm in the outreach group going to a juvenile detention center, and we've booked the show! The planning process is slowly beginning for that. I've started training my animals with their behaviors and it's slow going with Bwana, but Mau is picking it up quickly, as I expected. Our vet class gave us an interesting lecture about how to deal with death in our professional lives since it's something we're likely going to be encountering somewhat often. We got some zoo days assigned, and I've got one next week already! Resume class is going strong and it's really good to hear these prospectives from the animal world of job hunting. It's also helping with the setting up of projects. I've got some letters to write already! And on a super up note, we got permission to use the trucks again!
I've joined the spring spec. script committee, and we are flying full throttle to get this thing done. We are now working on a tactful way to whittle down the numbers in the committee from 11 to about 4. Can you imagine writing dialogue with 11 people? I know, it's ridiculous. I think that's my week. So much going on, it's hard to keep it all straight!

No comments: