Jan 11, 2010

Week 73: End of Boredom

This is the last week of the winter intersession, so the huge periods of time with nothing to do will be ceasing quite soon. A pretty chill week overall. Nothing died this week, although there were some health scares, but so far everyone/thing is fine. It was good to have the extra time to hang out with the hubby this week, especially since we celebrated our third anniversary! Year 3 is leather, so I was gifted a very useful pair of water-proof boots since my previous pair had died. I gave him a leather-bound photo album full of our honeymoon pictures. Next year is fruit and flowers...that'll be entertaining I bet.
A new bit of info that might start popping up here as time goes on now is job prospects. I actually sent in an application to the Oklahoma City Zoo, the zoo I grew up with. We will see where the job road takes me. It's not maybe my optimal job, but it wouldn't suck either, and hubby is cool with going back to OK. Hopefully I at least get an interview for good practice. I'll keep you posted! (Pictures: Six Flags: Discovery kingdom--a fruit bat, a tamandua, and a bush baby)

No comments: