Aug 30, 2008

Week 2 (super original titles, eh?)

Just finished up my second week's worth of work. We're actually starting to do stuff now! We've learned all about how to work all of the areas so next week we are starting the actual labor part, and I'll be in primates! I'm not really that excited about it, but it is an easy area and I get to see a lot of Chance, our binturong (look it up!), and the lemurs. We had our first slides quiz in Diversity this week, it was easy, but this next one is going to be pretty hard, I must study for it much more... I'm off until Tuesday now, which is nice to get some time to spend relaxing at home and doing something with the hubby.
On a slight side note, look out for my professors appearing on the Animal Planet! Both Gary Wilson and Dr. Stringfield will be appearing on a new show they are promoting now called something like weird animal videos or something. Not sure when it starts, but they're on it!

No comments: