Jan 10, 2009

Week 21: Winter Intersession=Over

Yea! The boring tirade of nothing but area and day watch is over! I'll actually have lots of stuff to do (and write about) which is good news for all of us! Next week you can look forward to all kinds of new information about my new semester's schedule and the classes I'm taking. Nothing of any significance happened again this week. The only thing worth mentioning is that my friends were housing their rats together and ended up with babies. I'll be taking two of those super cuties off of their hands when they're ready in a few weeks and we know the genders (I don't want babies at all!). In case you're like "But, Liz, why on earth would you want rats??" I'll tell you in advance. For our animal behavior class, we have to train a rat to run a maze for the lab portion. There, questions answered. More details about all that academic stuff next week! For now, more pictures to appease your animal appetites. (Mazoe-serval, Samantha-northern white-cheeked crested gibbon, Dino-savanah monitor, Sierra-bobcat)

No comments: