Jan 4, 2009

Week 20: New Year, Same School

This week has really been a lot of fun. On Tuesday, my hubby and I took a trip down to San Diego to cheer on our alma mater, OSU, in the Holiday Bowl! It was really fun to see the pokes give it their apparent best against Oregon. Sadly, we lost, but it was close!
After that it was back to the regular grind of area, and it was again during the holidays. This holiday I felt happened a little more since we up-held my family's tradition of having fondue on new years eve. I successfully reproduce my mother's meatball recipe, and we ended the night with a super tasty chocolate fondue as well.
At the end of the week, hubby had some friends from the military come visit us. They were really great and it was nice to entertain some guests for a while! That's all from me, and another boring week ahead! Since this post is a little lacking, here's some pics to tide you over. (Some capuchin [we have 7], Rodan-Green-winged macaw, Laramie-Golden eagle, Ghost-Bald eagle.)

No comments: