Mar 8, 2009

Week 29: More Assignments!

I got my final assignments, so the two I added are Chance (binturong) and Nova (great horned owl). I didn't have time to get pictures of these guys, so hopefully next week they'll be up. Most of my time is now spent sitting and watching animals. Most of my observations are done though and I'm starting to do stuff with the animals and interact.
The news on the panda front is good! We finally got everything set up for this Sunday (hey, I know I'm posting it today, but you'll see nothing until next week to keep with the true spirit of this blog!!). Spring spec. starts next weekend and we're all gearing up for that, I'm not sure the show is totally ready, but I'm sure it will turn out fine! Time is just really flying by me, and I'm pretty sure I just spent most of my week staring at random animals, so there's really nothing exciting to say. No pics this week since the site is not cooperating to load them. Don't worry, there'll be plenty to see next week!

No comments: