Mar 23, 2009

Week 31: New Things

This week was again all geared up for spring spec's second weekend. The first one ended well, and we found out we were headed for a potentially dreary and cold weekend. During the week, I continued to work on my turn overs, and there are a few people on some animals that are close to being finished. I am so tired and I am always at the zoo. I love it, but it's really wearing. Hubby is being amazingly helpful on the weekends since I'm not here at all, and that is awesome. Next week there should be more fantastic things to report on my turn overs, and more fun and cute stories. The big new thing this week is that I have a new niece! As of Saturday morning, little Paxton joined my family! For now, I leave you with some bird pictures I took this week: (Rox- Scarlet macaw, Cain- Chattering lory, Zeta- Red-crested turaco, Kiley- Military macaw)

No comments: