Oct 14, 2009

Week 60: New Additions!

All the Davis trip things are coming together: we filled out permission slips (I know, it seems silly, but it's more of a liability waiver I think) and made hotel reservations and arranged for our roomies! Everyone is very amped up and excited. We also got the first year care taker assignments so we've started training them. These assignments also kick up the drama dust pile since now we have more gossip circulating about who cares about what and all the usual BS. As a sweet change of pace from all the death around here, we've got some new animals! We got Harold the guinea pig on Thursday and we will soon be having Peggy, a 3-legged opossum coming into the collection. And, best of all, I'm going to be a trainer on Peggy! I'm really excited and my co-trainers are my good friends, so it should be lots of fun and I'll post her cute pics when she gets here. I think that's the gist of the week, so hard to keep things straight any more, and as you've noticed, I've been slacking on getting posts made too timely.

No comments: