Oct 17, 2009

Week 61: Packing Up

This week was all just a crazy mixed up jumble. All of us were running around with our heads cut off trying to find all the people we needed to see to explain care taking on our animals. We unveiled the script for spring spectatular to the class and it seems to be a hit with most everyone (except for the people who don't really care about anything anyways)! Had a zoo day at LA again and I did the tiger string. It was really fun and strangely my favorite animal to work around there was the mountain tapirs, not any of the big cats (although those baby snow leopards are freaking adorable!!). We went in to clean around them and feed them and they are very curious and friendly. It was really cool and they could easily entertain me for hours if I had time to sit around. Next week is Davis, and I'll take lots of cool pics so you can see some of the cool things that I'll be seeing!

No comments: