May 2, 2009

Week 37: My friend Chance

This week wasn't anything special. Schmoo came back today (Saturday) and is looking alright. They ended up keeping her a little while longer. The rat maze finals are next week, so people are training like mad to get that done. Crow has/is doing quite well and I'm not worried a bit. I'll try to take some video of it so you guys can see the fruits of my labor. On Thursday, I had a cool experience where I got to restrain Ghost to pull a broken blood feather from his stub. We'll be doing that again to replace his anklets as they are very stretched out. The rest of my animals are doing good. We might be gearing up to do a nail trim on Chance in a while. That's a whole ordeal where we have to knock him down to do it.
The other week, the names of our first year class were pulled, so we did some calling. I then put out an add for our extra room and I've gotten two bites. We'll see how this goes, but definitely good to have a roomie again. This week's pics will be some good ones of me and Chance, appearing for the first time in this blog!

No comments: