Jun 23, 2009

Week 44: Momma Mia!

I had my training mid-terms this week, and I did great! Kissu got me a 95, and Benji got me a 100! This means, of course, that Gary will likely expect that since I'm making such great progress, the behaviors should be finished by the finals...poop. Nah, I'll be pretty good. The final in training lecture is next week!!!
We really had a pretty chill week. No shows. There was Jr. Safari camp that started, so there are small-ish children running about the zoo all day now, but that's ok, we don't have to babysit them!
We also had a meeting with staff and our fellow leads for the different areas (remember way back when I had second years, and they were teaching us how to do the different areas? That's what a lead is). I will be a lead in the carnivore training compound! Yea! That means that once we have first years, the only area I will do (when I have area) is carns!
However, the bestest best part of this week was that on thursday, my mom came to see me! It's been over a year! I showed her all around the zoo and all my amazing animals and she had a blast! It was short, but excellent! (sorry guys, no pics this week...)

No comments: