Jun 29, 2009

Week 45: Fun Times in LA

We had our first run of our gameshow themed scripted show this week and it went very well! Other than that, the first part of the week was nothing special. On Thursday, we went to the LA zoo to get a look at their primates. It was pretty interesting, but nothing I can't easily see on a zoo day. On Friday though, we went to Universal Studios! For free! We went in to check out the animal show they run there, which employs mostly our graduates. I got to hold their 5 year old orangutan! The rest of the day we just goofed around the park (there's not much there, I don't recommend paying for that...). On Saturday, I had my first LA zoo day working the bongo string. It was not very exciting. Just lots of raking. Since hoofstock animals are generally afraid of the world, I didn't get to do really anything with them. No petting, just poop cleaning. Hopefully my next days will be more exciting. This month is going to be crazy. I have somthing to do every Saturday, and they are all day-long events. Hopefully some of my Sundays will be open.

No comments: