Apr 4, 2010

Week 84: Just Another Spring Spec.

The weeks are feeling longer, but less busy. Turnovers are progressing nicely and most first years are at a point where they can mostly take over now. I've got tons of day watch to be doing to make up for the weeks when I'm gone on projects. Some exciting news came in and I found out that the Vegas magician was hiring for sure and he might want to do a project with me (it sounded like as a working interview!). I sent in my resume and some head shots that a classmate helped me take as he requested. Now, I'm just waiting to find out if it will really happen! Spring Spec has picked up a bit, but still staying pretty slow. On Saturday, I actually some of my family that is local show up and they had a great time at the zoo! I was pretty happy to get someone besides Jon out for the show. I've been enjoying the show more myself as we haven't been beating it to death in rehearsals anymore. One of my classes officially ended this week, Ethics. It was an alright class, sure did open my eyes to how ignorant people are about what's happening in the movement, and that was largely due to my classmates, not so much due to the professor, although he's a pretty cool guy himself. (Pics: spring spec show, me and the vervets)

No comments: